Sunday 29 July 2007

Latest Stash Enhancement



Hi my name is Jo and I am a yarnaholic!!! I seriously think I have a yarn addiction problem.


Here are the latest additions to my stash:


  • 3 Skeins Noro Kureyon, shade 153, the colours are just not done justice in the picture. they range from a lovely deep purple to a bright turquoise. This is to start my first Booga bag, an first attempt at felting, which I am casting on today.

  • A hank of gorgeous Fyberspates sock yarn in lovely, pink, peach & lilac. This is earmarked for the Menehune Cobblestone socks.

  • A ball of Opal Neon in shade 1932, maybe for Jaywalker or Zebedee socks.

1 comment:

FairyNuff said...

wahhhhh I want some of that fyberspates sock yarn now!!!... and some more Opal and some Noro....
looks like your'e not the only one with a yarn problem!