Monday 6 August 2007

Needed Cheering up!!!



Look what my lovely postie just brought for me!!! It really cheered me up after 2 scoundrels outbid me at the last minute on a swift and ball winder, I was sooo annoyed :( I had been bidding for a week and I thought my maximums were high enough but they pipped me to the post.


Well I got:



  • A copy of Tess' book (I really need to learn to crochet now, no excuses)

  • A copy of interweave knits 25 sock patterns (really lovely patterns)

  • 3 skeins of NDS yarn in Rainbow Mist, Atlantic & Shiraz, they are all lovely and snuggly. Can't stop stroking them ;)

  • I also got a sample card of Tess' yarns, they are all gorgeous and very reasonably priced. Can see some of those landing in my basket soon, if I can find any room in my house, LOL.

I am still waiting for my Koolaid dyeing kit and my hipknit yarns :) Can't stop feeding this habit.

1 comment:

FairyNuff said...

he he you are as bad as me for being the worst sock yarn enabler ever!!
I have been coveting Favorite Socks for aaaaages... just a few days to see if DH has picked up on my brick sized hints!

I need to go yarn shopping now... norty ebil Minx! ;-)