Sunday 11 November 2007

Just had to share......



I know its not knitting related but I just had to share some pictures of my cousin Jo's fantastic wedding wich we attended yesterday! It was the most stunning, lavish, spectacular wedding that I have ever attended (and probably will ever attend). Jo looked stunning in an oyster pink wedding gown, with stunningly classic black bridesmaid dresses.
My auntie (Jo's mum) made the most amazing cake, the flowers and leaves are all made from icing, she made mine 5 years ago which was very similar but 3 tiers.



Won't bore you with all the details, just to say I have seen less spectacular weddings on the pages of Hello magazine. It was a truely awesome Day!!!!




Some close up flower shots!

2 comments:

Cinders said...

That looks a really stunning, classy weding. The cake is gorgeous.

I'm being cheeky now, but how much was your swift inc P&p? I got one from USA but I did buy a ball winder at the same time. The whole package was £65. but then I got done at customs for VAT and a handling charge!!!

Jominx said...

Hi Cinders, it was a complete bargain, it was £7.75 & £10 postage from Sweden, so sorry you got stung with the customs , thats terrible :(