Wednesday 7 November 2007

New Projects & Christmas Knits

I have started a pair of socks requested by my friend Jessica for when she goes into hospital to have her baby in 4 weeks time :) They are Tumbling Block Socks (pattern in To-do list links), they are knitted in Middlearth Yarns - Sherbet (75% BFL & 25% Nylon), the colours are so vibrant that the pictures don't really do them justice.


Here is a close up of the stitch pattern:


Here is the progress picture of my Bertie scarf being knit for my Mother in Law for Christmas, it is knitted it Artesano Alpaca Cloud - Cream and it knitted on 4.00mm needles. Also knitted in are Jaeger Translucent beads, its is so soft and snuggly, I hope she likes it :)



Thought you might like to see a progress pic of my Chevron Scarf, it is coming along nicely but I have decided to keep it for me as I love it so much so it has been put on the back burner until the Baby/Christmas knits are finished as they are on a time limit :S

3 comments:

YarnSnob said...

i'd keep the chevron scarf too..its gorgeous

Knit-knacker said...

Love your new project and Xmas knits. I agree eith yarnsnob, the chevron scarf is too gorgeous to give away

Charlie Chuckles said...

These are gorgeous. I love Middlearth yarns. Got some in my stash I'm dying to use!