Saturday 5 January 2008

Happy New Year! Happy New Knitting!


Sorry I have been a bad blogger but Christmas was a little hectic and then we all came down with the Noro Virus (unfortunately the sick bug not the lovely yarn ;S) so this is the first chance I have had to blog. Well I was very lucky and my Sister In law got me a Get Knitted voucher for Christmas which I am yet to spend but it is to become some Regia Silk sock yarn and some more Knitpicks tips and cables :D


I got some money from my Mum & Dad so I bought the Vogue Knitting - Ultimate sock book, which is fantastic and would be fab for old and new sock knitters. It is a combination of history, techniques, stitch dictionary and patterns, I love it :D


I also got the 2008 Stitch & Bitch calendar and it has some lovely patterns, I am very impressed with the sock patterns, OK yes I know I am naughty for peeking and not having a surprise each day :)


I also got some Mmmmmmmalabrigo worsted which has to be the softest yarn I have felt and can't wait to knit some up, although I have no idea what to us it for yet!!! It is in Holly Hock which is a lovely semi solid purply colour.

1 comment:

YarnSnob said...

yu'll love MMmmalabrigo, isn't it the softest yarn ever!! What you going to make with it??