Saturday 2 February 2008

Gretel Beret


I have started knitting myself a Gretel beret: http://ysolda.com/shop/index.php?main_p ... ducts_id=3

I am knitting it in Malabrigo worsted in Holly Hock colourway, I have to say that this is the nicest yarn I have ever knit with, it is like butter, so soft and I love the varigated colour. This is only my second attempt at cables so i'm a bit slow :S It is a lovely clear pattern though and I am really enjoying knitting it :D

I really don't suit hats so this is a big test as to whether I will wear it or not. It may have to find another home if it doesn't look right!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's really lovely!

Emily said...

Malabrigo is just too delicious.

Your hat looks great so far. :)

YarnSnob said...

I love it! Im glad you discovered Malabrigo, now you know why I crave this yarn :) I just can't get enough of it

Cinders said...

Looks lovely. I havnt tried Malabrigo yet.

Bee said...

I love that beret.

Well done.