Monday 21 May 2007

Angel Yarns Summer Secret Santa


I received a parcel today from my Angel Yarns sumer secret santa. It was full of lovely goodies.


  • One Skein Book

  • Patchwork Bag (stunning)

  • 2 balls Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora in a duck egg blue

  • 2 skeins of blue faced Leicester sock yarn in Apple tree shade

  • Pink ice cream buttons (to follow the seaside theme)

  • Beautiful shell stitch markers

  • Yummy Baileys truffle choc

How lucky am I. My pal stalked me really well and I am soooo happy with everything. I never thought doing something like this would be so much fun but I have really enjoyed it. It is cool shopping for someone that you don't know and stalking their posts to find out their likes and dislike and it is equally as good when you receive your parcel full of nice things that somebody has chosen for you!

No comments: