Tuesday 22 May 2007

Current Stash Shame!!!











Well I finally got around to photographing my stash.
here it is from left to right
Top Picture:
JoJoland Quartette x 9
Louisa Harding Kimono Angora x 4
Rowan Linen Drape in Teal x 4
Sublime Baby Blue x 3
Sublime Baby White x 1
Debbie Bliss Maya x 1
Jaegar Baby Merino Variagated Pink x 4
Rainbow Sock Yarn x 2
Lana Grossa Stretch x 1
Jaegar Baby Merino Pale Blue x 6
Sirdar Luxury Cotton DK Blue x 6
Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora x 2
Natural Dye Studio Sock Yarn x 2
Various Sirdar Snuggly in DK & 4ply
Sirdar Luxury Cotton 4ply pink x 3
Bottom 2 Pictures are various cottons, Sirdar Spree & lots of Lidl mercerised cotton in white, cream , lilac & turquoise.
I think I am addicted to buying yarn. Think I will join the Angel Yarns summer stashalong to try to get through atleast some of it!!!

3 comments:

pam said...

Some lovely bits there! Stashalong is HARD!!

FairyNuff said...

OMG.... Think I've just died and gone to heaven... so much yarn in one place
he he makes me feel better about my sock yarn problem!!
I've given up stashalonging!!.. I ended up spending more!!!.. the old cant have it want it more. I've fell off the wagon so many times... I'm all bruises!!

Bearium said...

ooh nice stash, can we come dive into it :D