Friday 28 March 2008

Lovely Goodies



I have just come back from 4 lovely nights in the Lake District, and I arrived home to an abundance of beautiful squishies !!!

I bought the Amy Butler Creativity Bag from Lakeland Plastics whilst away and I LOVE it, it is big enough to fit loads of projects in and I just love Amy Butler designs.

The yarn is:

  • 3 balls of Twilley's Sincere 100% Organic Cotton (to do a baby cardigan for a friends babies arrival in May).
  • 6 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd sock in, Childsplay, Tahoe & Fresh Stripe colourways.
  • 1 skein of Aruncania Ranco solid in a lovely Olivey green
  • 2 50g skeins of 100% British sock yarn in Candyfloss from Angels and Elephants.
It was almost worth coming home for!

3 comments:

Saira said...

Oh that bag is yummy! And I love the Lornas laces.

Emily said...

Those are some wonderful goodies!

Kate said...

The bag is gorgeous! And it's on their website, too. Am very tempted...