Tuesday 11 March 2008

Seeing Chevrons




I have finally finished my Chevron Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, it is knitted in Collinette Jitterbug, colours Gauguin & Florentina. I didn't make it as long as the pattern stated and I still had just under half a skein of each left over. The Florentina is now becoming a pair of socks for my daughter!

I quite enjoyed knitting this as it was a no-brainer pattern that travelled well as you could just pick it up and knit. I think I will miss not having it on the needles, but I will get great pleasure from wearing it :D

7 comments:

piddleloop said...

i will send you mine and you can finish it for me. hahahaha

Lothlorian said...

thats really lovely Jo the colour choices are great

knitternicky said...

i love your work, its all lovely. the colours are really striking. the only horrible thing about the warmer weather is the reluctance on my part to carry on with winter woolies. i still owe my daughter a scarf for a beret i knitted back in october. i really like this one though i may put it on my extremely long to knit list!

Emily said...

It looks great!

Hawkesley said...

Wow, your scarf looks wonderful. I really like the two colours you chose.

Cinders said...

your scarf is lovely. like the colourways

YarnSnob said...

love your chevron, nice combo of colours.