Sunday 6 April 2008

Yay! Finished Tumbling Blocks


I have had these socks OTN since October, they where intended for my friend Jessica and as it is a special birthday on Tuesday I thought it was only fair that I moved my butt and finished them off for her! They are knitted in Middlearth yarns in Sherbet colourway which was just gorgeous, they have an Eye of Partridge heel and a star toe which is great if you don't like grafting as you just draw up the last 7 stitches, I really like the effect of this toe too, the decreases make a pretty star pattern.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous colours! I like doing star toes as well; I should really use them more often because it does make a nice change from Kitchener stitch. :-)

Cinders said...

Lovely colour socks. I've been doing the Eye of Partridge heel without knowing its name. One more for the portfoloi!