Tuesday 1 April 2008

Fantastic Swap Goodies






I am having such a good week for treats, today my swap parcel arrived from the "Friends of P" swap, Amy (Seaanemone) sent me the most amazing collection of goodies.



  • 3 Skeins of Koigu KPPPM in a lovely purpley/pink colour (how did she guess that I like these colours LOL)
  • A sheep notepad and pen
  • A gorgeous 4x6 notions pouch
  • A stitch keeper (which I really needed)
  • Some sheepie post its
  • Some really lovely glass stitch markers

Thank you Amy, I feel throughly spoiled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.