Wednesday 7 May 2008

It is the east, and Juliet is the sun...


Well I've braved the world of adult garment knitting, after 16 months of knitting I have finally decided to make myself a cardigan, it is Juliet from Zephyr Style. I was very lucky to win an Ebay auction for 8 skeins of Malabrigo chunky in my favourite colourway, Holly-hock, just enough for my size, so I decided to take the plunge!!!

Even for a very experienced knitter, knitting something in my size is no 1/2 measure, but I am hoping to have it finished in time for my friends wedding on 6th June as the dress I have bought matches the yarn perfectly. Please keep your needles crossed and send me good knitterly vibes xxx

3 comments:

The Gadabout Knitter said...

Needles crossed for you! The color is absolutely gorgeous! It will be the envy of everyone at the wedding! :)

Emily said...

Small world. I had my eye on that exact eBay auction. Glad it went to you!

Cinders said...

good luck with your adult knit. and well done getting the e-bay yarn. It looks lovely